Technically Designed for Your Canine
The unique, elongated peanut design provides a dog-specific training platform that promotes better form and a more stable training platform. The versatile Peanut shape targets front-to-back or side-to-side movements, important to dogs new to core conditioning training.
- Builds Core Strength
- Promotes Good Form
- Boosts Confidence
- Improves Joint Health
The FitPAWS Peanut can be utilized as a touch target, an obstacle, and as a tool for Stability/Core Training. The Peanut provides a high-to-ground and moderate-to-high level balance challenge. Use the FitPAWS Peanut for all 5 aspects of Canine Fitness & PerformanceTM (CFPTM) training.
The CFPTM Model highlights the five aspects of Total Canine Health:
FitPAWS Balance TRAXTM Peanuts:
- TRAXTM Design Provides Superior Grip and Neuro Stimulation
- NEW Burst-Resistant Design
- Approx. Sizes 40cm, 50cm and 60cm
- Saddle Waist (Dipped Center) Offers Support and Control
- Change Balance Challenge by Adding More or Less Air Dont Over Inflate
- Multiple Sizes Available.
- Inflation Pump and Guidelines Included
Provides non-slip grip ridges
Resists damage caused by dog nails
Saddle (dipped center) provides stability
Change stability or balance challengemore air more challenge, less air easier
Professional-grade, Heavy-duty PVC Material
Approx. Sizes Available: 70cm, 80cm