Hip and Joint Plus
Hip and Joint Plus
PeakTails Hip and Joint Plus is a veterinary-formulated and recommended complete synovial joint supplement that provides maximum joint support for dogs slowing down due to normal aging. Hip and Joint Plus helps relieve occasional discomfort and stiffness and may reduce inflammation associated with daily exercise and activity. It is also beneficial in helping active dogs recover from exercise. Hip and Joint Plus contains clinically-studied branded ingredients and carries the NASC quality seal.
Our products adhere to stringent label requirements and random third-party product testing. Hip and Joint Plus is naturally flavored from U.S.-sourced chicken and pork. Made in the USA with domestic and imported ingredients.
- A complete hip and joint supplement for dogs recommended by veterinarians
- Supports overall joint health to keep dogs active and mobile
- For dogs showing signs of aging or slowing down and large and giant breed puppies
- #1 in taste, made with 30% natural flavors
- Glucosamine: Helps build and repair cartilage while protecting the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints. Vegetarian formulated for dogs with a sensitive stomach and food allergies.
- Chondroitin Sulfate: Slows the breakdown of cartilage in the joint and increases the elasticity in the cartilage. Helps to ensure adequate shock absorption and nourishment of the tissues that line the joint.
- OptiMSMR: Maintains and supports joint function and mobility, optimizes effects of glucosamine and chondroitin on joints, and maintains health of ligaments and tendons.
- Cetyl Myristoleate: Minimizes the wear and tear of cartilage.
- Vitamin C: Enhances joint function and connective tissue formation, stimulates the production of collagen, and protects against the breakdown of cartilage.
More about Hip and Joint Plus
Why we love Hip and Joint Plus