Simply the most comfortable, safest, and durable harness made. Our Urban Trail Adjustable Harness is designed for all active dogs and a wide variety of dog-powered activities, including mushing, hiking, running, biking, roller blading, skijoring, canicross, tracking, and more...or just a relaxing walk around the neighborhood with your canine companion.
Key Features & Benefits:
- PREMIUM QUALITY - Expertly crafted in the USA using only the finest materials.
- SAFETY - Pulling force is on chest, not dog's neck for comfort, safety and ease of breathing.
- COMFORT - 100% padded with the highest quality, breathable, temperature neutral and moisture resistant fleece (Polartec 300), leaves no bare webbing or buckle exposed to dog to prevent chafing and abrasions while providing maximum comfort and safety.
- LOW-LIGHT VISIBILITY - 3M ScothliteTM Reflective Bands keeps dogs visible at night.
- CONTROL & EASY LIFT - Padded back strap is an effective traffic handle for control when you need it, and it assists in helping senior and arthritic dogs that need help getting up stairs, in the car, etc.
- TOUGH - Beefy "Big Dog" Military grade high-impact, curved buckles for strength and durability.
- VERSATILE, 4 POINTS OF ATTACHMENT - Features two nickel plated steel D-Rings, one at back and one at front for pulling dissuasion & control versatility, and Pull Rings on both sides for biking options.
- FLEXIBLE & SIMPLE SIZING - Available in four sizes, adjustable at the Neck and Girth.
- SIMPLE ON & OFF - Once sized, simply slide over head and snap the back buckle.
- ATTRACTIVE - Choose from five colors.
- EASY CARE - Machine washable, air dry.
- VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED (see September 2011 issue of Dog World Magazine).
Small: 18-24 in (46-61 cm) in Girth, 15-35 lbs (7-16 kg) in weight
Medium: 24-29 in (61-74 cm) in Girth, 35-55 lbs (16-25 kg) in weight
Large: 28-33 in (71-84 cm) in Girth, 55-85 lbs (25-39 kg) in weight
Extra Large: 31-36 in (79-91 cm) in Girth, 85-105 lbs (39-48 kg) in weight